Map of Portland Head Light Hotels
View all Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine location map.
Weather Forecast for Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
If you planning to travel to Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine, here is your 6-day travel weather forecast to make sure you have all the essentials needed during your stay.
Start your day when the sunrises at 12:05 PM.
The temperature feels like 1.6 with a humidity level of 66 so dress accordingly.
Cloud coverage is 52 percent with visibility at 15.9 percent.
Today’s UV index is 1, don’t forget the sunscreen if you need it!
Today’s winds are traveling west-southwest at a speed of 8 MPH. At the end of the day don’t miss the sunset at 9:39 PM.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Closest airports to Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Find which airports to fly into and book Portland Head Light airport hotels.
- Auburn, ME, United States (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal)
- Augusta, ME, United States (AUG-Augusta State)
- Brunswick, ME, United States (NHZ-Brunswick Executive)
- Fryeburg, ME, United States (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional)
- Portland, ME, United States (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- Portsmouth, NH, United States (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.)
- Sanford, ME, United States (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional)
Fun things to do near Portland Head Light Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near Portland Head Light.
Explore unique neighborhoods around Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Venture off the beaten path around Portland Head Light to explore hipster, arts, dining and shopping districts.
Portland Head Light Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine.