Map of Bug Light Hotels
View all Bug Light, Portland, Maine hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on Bug Light, Portland, Maine location map.
Weather Forecast for Bug Light, Portland, Maine
If you planning to travel to Bug Light, Portland, Maine, here is your 6-day travel weather forecast to make sure you have all the essentials needed during your stay.
Start your day when the sunrises at 10:39 AM.
The temperature feels like 72.25 with a humidity level of 67 so dress accordingly.
Cloud coverage is 7 percent with visibility at 15.1 percent.
Today’s UV index is 0, don’t forget the sunscreen if you need it!
Today’s winds are traveling west-southwest at a speed of 6 MPH. At the end of the day don’t miss the sunset at 10:16 PM.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Closest airports to Bug Light, Portland, Maine
Find which airports to fly into and book Bug Light airport hotels.
- Auburn, ME, United States (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal)
- Augusta, ME, United States (AUG-Augusta State)
- Brunswick, ME, United States (NHZ-Brunswick Executive)
- Fryeburg, ME, United States (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional)
- Portland, ME, United States (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- Portsmouth, NH, United States (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.)
- Sanford, ME, United States (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional)
Fun things to do near Bug Light Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near Bug Light.
Explore unique neighborhoods around Bug Light, Portland, Maine
Venture off the beaten path around Bug Light to explore hipster, arts, dining and shopping districts.
Bug Light Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near Bug Light, Portland, Maine.