Map of University of New England Hotels
View all University of New England, Portland, Maine hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on University of New England, Portland, Maine location map.
Weather Forecast for University of New England, Portland, Maine
If you planning to travel to University of New England, Portland, Maine, here is your 6-day travel weather forecast to make sure you have all the essentials needed during your stay.
Start your day when the sunrises at 12:03 PM.
The temperature feels like 42.55 with a humidity level of 98 so dress accordingly.
Cloud coverage is 93 percent with visibility at 1.4 percent.
Today’s UV index is 1, don’t forget the sunscreen if you need it!
Today’s winds are traveling south-southwest at a speed of 13 MPH. At the end of the day don’t miss the sunset at 9:05 PM.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Closest airports to University of New England, Portland, Maine
Find which airports to fly into and book University of New England airport hotels.
- Auburn, ME, United States (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal)
- Augusta, ME, United States (AUG-Augusta State)
- Brunswick, ME, United States (NHZ-Brunswick Executive)
- Fryeburg, ME, United States (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional)
- Portland, ME, United States (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- Portsmouth, NH, United States (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.)
- Sanford, ME, United States (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional)
Fun things to do near University of New England Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near University of New England.
Explore unique neighborhoods around University of New England, Portland, Maine
Venture off the beaten path around University of New England to explore hipster, arts, dining and shopping districts.
University of New England Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near University of New England, Portland, Maine.