Map of Cape Elizabeth Light Hotels
View all Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine location map.
Weather Forecast for Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Traveling to Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine?
Here is your 6-day weather forecast in the area.
Whether it is a warm weather destinations or cold climate don’t forget to consider weather, while you pack your bags for this trip.
Start your day when the sunrises at 10:24 AM and don’t miss the sunset at 10:38 PM.
Today’s winds are traveling south at a speed of 7 MPH.
The temperature feels like 61 with a humidity level of 79.
Cloud coverage is 2 percent with 15 percent visibility.
Today’s UV index is 6 make sure to prepare properly.
Make sure to plan your travel itinerary to match your travel weather forecast to make the most of your vacation with Reservations.com.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Thunderstorm with rain
Closest airports to Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Find which airports to fly into and book Cape Elizabeth Light airport hotels.
- Auburn, ME, United States (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal)
- Augusta, ME, United States (AUG-Augusta State)
- Brunswick, ME, United States (NHZ-Brunswick Executive)
- Fryeburg, ME, United States (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional)
- Portland, ME, United States (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- Portsmouth, NH, United States (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.)
- Sanford, ME, United States (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional)
Fun things to do near Cape Elizabeth Light Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near Cape Elizabeth Light.
Explore unique neighborhoods around Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Venture off the beaten path around Cape Elizabeth Light to explore hipster, arts, dining and shopping districts.
Cape Elizabeth Light Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near Cape Elizabeth Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine.