Map of Navy Pier Hotels
View all Navy Pier, San Diego, California hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on Navy Pier, San Diego, California location map.
Weather Forecast for Navy Pier, San Diego, California
Traveling to Navy Pier, San Diego, California?
Here is your 6-day weather forecast in the area.
Whether it is a warm weather destinations or cold climate don’t forget to consider weather, while you pack your bags for this trip.
Start your day when the sunrises at 1:36 PM and don’t miss the sunset at 1:43 AM.
Today’s winds are traveling northwest at a speed of 6 MPH.
The temperature feels like 72 with a humidity level of 75.
Cloud coverage is 30 percent with 15 percent visibility.
Today’s UV index is 7 make sure to prepare properly.
Make sure to plan your travel itinerary to match your travel weather forecast to make the most of your vacation with Reservations.com.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Closest airports to Navy Pier, San Diego, California
Find which airports to fly into and book Navy Pier airport hotels.
- Carlsbad, CA, United States (CLD-McClellan-Palomar)
- El Cajon, CA, United States (CJN-Gillespie Field)
- Oceanside, CA, United States (OCN)
- San Diego, CA, United States (MYF-Montgomery Field)
- San Diego, CA, United States (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- San Diego, CA, United States (SDM-Brown Field Municipal)
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.)
Fun things to do near Navy Pier Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near Navy Pier.
Explore unique neighborhoods around Navy Pier, San Diego, California
Venture off the beaten path around Navy Pier to explore hipster, arts, dining and shopping districts.
Navy Pier Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near Navy Pier, San Diego, California.