Map of Columbia Glacier Hotels
View all Columbia Glacier, Alaska hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on Columbia Glacier, Alaska location map.
Weather Forecast for Columbia Glacier, Alaska
Traveling to Columbia Glacier, Alaska?
Here is your 6-day weather forecast in the area.
Whether it is a warm weather destinations or cold climate don’t forget to consider weather, while you pack your bags for this trip.
Start your day when the sunrises at 3:52 PM and don’t miss the sunset at 3:25 AM.
Today’s winds are traveling east-southeast at a speed of 4 MPH.
The temperature feels like 41 with a humidity level of 78.
Cloud coverage is 97 percent with 13 percent visibility.
Today’s UV index is 0 make sure to prepare properly.
Make sure to plan your travel itinerary to match your travel weather forecast to make the most of your vacation with Reservations.com.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Closest airports to Columbia Glacier, Alaska
Find which airports to fly into and book Columbia Glacier airport hotels.
- Anchorage, AK, United States (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.)
- Anchorage, AK, United States (EDF-Elmendorf)
- Anchorage, AK, United States (MRI-Merrill Field)
- Big Lake, AK, United States (BGQ)
- Cordova, AK, United States (CDV-Cordova Municipal)
- Denali National Park, AK, United States (MCL)
- Palmer, AK, United States (PAQ)
- Seward, AK, United States (SWD)
- Talkeetna, AK, United States (TKA)
- Tatitlek, AK, United States (TEK)
- Valdez, AK, United States (VDZ)
- Wasilla, AK, United States (WWA)
- Willow, AK, United States (WOW)
Fun things to do near Columbia Glacier Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near Columbia Glacier.
Explore unique neighborhoods around Columbia Glacier, Alaska
Venture off the beaten path around Columbia Glacier to explore hipster, arts, dining and shopping districts.
Columbia Glacier Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near Columbia Glacier, Alaska.