Map of Boardwalk Hall Hotels
View all Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey hotels, motels, lodging and attractions on Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey location map.
Weather Forecast for Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey
If you planning to travel to Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, here is your 6-day travel weather forecast to make sure you have all the essentials needed during your stay.
Start your day when the sunrises at 10:53 AM.
The temperature feels like 64.2 with a humidity level of 96 so dress accordingly.
Cloud coverage is 100 percent with visibility at 6 percent.
Today’s UV index is 0, don’t forget the sunscreen if you need it!
Today’s winds are traveling northeast at a speed of 15 MPH. At the end of the day don’t miss the sunset at 10:39 PM.
Fahrenheit / Celsius
Light shower rain
Closest airports to Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Find which airports to fly into and book Boardwalk Hall airport hotels.
- Atlantic City, NJ, United States (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.)
- Atlantic City, NJ, United States (AIY-Bader Field)
- Cape May, NJ, United States (WWD-Cape May County)
- Millville, NJ, United States (MIV-Millville Municipal)
- Mount Holly, NJ, United States (LLY-South Jersey Regional)
- Philadelphia, PA, United States (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
Fun things to do near Boardwalk Hall Area
Top tourist attractions and popular landmarks near Boardwalk Hall.
Boardwalk Hall Surrounding cities
Best suburbs, counties and towns near Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey.