Seurahuone Helsinki

  • Kaivokatu 12 , Helsinki, 00100
  • Kaivokatu 12 , Helsinki, - 00100
  • 855-516-1090
Reserve Reserve
Outstanding value on upcoming dates.
Call us for Summer Deals
 
 

Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms)
 

About The Hotel

  Call us for secret deals: 855-516-1090

About Seurahuone Helsinki Hotel


Seurahuone Helsinki Hotel Amenities



About Scandic Hotels Brand Hotels

With around 280 hotels and approximately 57,000 rooms under its management, five-decade-old Scandic Hotel Group is hailed the largest Nordic hotel operator. More than 90% of its portfolio are under lease agreements and as of December 2018, the hotel chain has additional 15 hotels with 6,000 room in the pipeline. It currently employs over 18,000 across various locations in six countries.

 

The hotel chain was founded in 1963 as Esso Motor Hotel and targeted mid-market segment. Business travel and conferences account for about 70% of its revenue, while the remaining 30% comes from leisure travel. As such, most of its hotels are conveniently located in major highways, airports, and business centers.

 

From its first hotel which opened in Laxå, Sweden, Scandic Hotels has expanded to 23 more hotels in just less than 10 years. Its first hotels outside of Sweden opened in Denmark and Norway in 1972. 

 

Scandic Hotel Group boasts of having many loyal customers with 35% of their bookings coming from their loyalty program members, including the Scandic Friends. It is the largest hospitality loyalty program in the Nordic region. Its customer base is mostly composed of domestic visitors, with a growing share of foreign travelers mostly from Germany, Russia, U.S., and the U.K.

 
 

Hotel Location

  Call for unpublished prices: 855-516-1090

Nearest airport and around Seurahuone Helsinki - Helsinki, Hotel

 
 
 
 

Group Hotel Rates(9+ Rooms)

Get competing quotes for free and save up to 70% on group rates for Weddings, Meetings, Sports Teams and other Events.

We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size.

 
 

Traveler Sentiments

  Call for specials: 855-516-1090

Verified Guest Reviews for Helsinki, Hotels

 
 

Helpful Info & FAQs

What brand is Seurahuone Helsinki?

Seurahuone Helsinki is a part of Scandic Hotels.

What is the street address for Seurahuone Helsinki?

The address for Seurahuone Helsinki is Kaivokatu 12, Helsinki 00100

What is the price for tonight?

Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 158.

What is the nightly room rate for this weekend?

Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 158 per night.

What is the hotel theme?

Travelers find this hotel .

 
 

Guest Reviews

  Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090

Seurahuone Helsinki Reviews Summary

 

Seurahuone Helsinki Hotel Amenities


About Scandic Hotels Brand Hotels

With around 280 hotels and approximately 57,000 rooms under its management, five-decade-old Scandic Hotel Group is hailed the largest Nordic hotel operator. More than 90% of its portfolio are under lease agreements and as of December 2018, the hotel chain has additional 15 hotels with 6,000 room in the pipeline. It currently employs over 18,000 across various locations in six countries.

 

The hotel chain was founded in 1963 as Esso Motor Hotel and targeted mid-market segment. Business travel and conferences account for about 70% of its revenue, while the remaining 30% comes from leisure travel. As such, most of its hotels are conveniently located in major highways, airports, and business centers.

 

From its first hotel which opened in Laxå, Sweden, Scandic Hotels has expanded to 23 more hotels in just less than 10 years. Its first hotels outside of Sweden opened in Denmark and Norway in 1972. 

 

Scandic Hotel Group boasts of having many loyal customers with 35% of their bookings coming from their loyalty program members, including the Scandic Friends. It is the largest hospitality loyalty program in the Nordic region. Its customer base is mostly composed of domestic visitors, with a growing share of foreign travelers mostly from Germany, Russia, U.S., and the U.K.