The winter blahs are real, especially for those who live in cold climates where the days are short and oh-so cold and snowy. When winter seems to stretch out without any end in sight, it’s time to look for some sunny winter vacation spots that will serve as winter blues remedies. Escape to these warm places to visit in February and warm up!
Warm Places to Visit In February
Toes in the sand is a fast way to reverse seasonal affective disorder if you’re feeling out of sorts. There’s a wide array of beach destinations that are perfect for chasing away the winter blues.
- St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands – If pristine white sand beaches sound like paradise, then head to St. John Island. The slow pace of island life and the lack of large, all-inclusive resorts lend a peaceful environment. On St. John Island , you’ll find quaint inns, a few hotels and lots of vacation villas for rent.
- The Bahamas – With 700 islands  in the Bahamas, there’s something for everyone. Whether you prefer a quieter escape or you enjoy the hustle and bustle of Nassau, your wintry home will be long forgotten.
- Bermuda – Bermuda boasts more than its share of beaches, including Horseshoe Bay Beach and Long Beach. A number of all-inclusive resorts in Bermuda promise to provide all of the entertainment and meals you could want while you’re there.
- Grand Cayman – White sandy beaches and summer-like temperatures make Grand Cayman an ideal destination for fun in the sun. Upscale resorts on the beach promise posh accommodations, and you’ll enjoy days of relaxing on Seven Mile Beach to keep you occupied.
- Maui, Hawaii – The island of Maui is a luxurious vacation spot for those who can’t get enough of the beach. On the west side of the island, Kapalua, Lahaina, Napili, Kahana, Honokowai and Kaanapali await you. Each resort area features large hotels and luxurious amenities.
Any winter doldrums you’re experiencing will be a distant memory once you start planning your sunny vacation to these warm places to visit in February. Book your winter beach vacation on Reservations.com today.
Reservations.com provides all travelers with personalized experiential travel planning and redefines the booking and travel planning experience for today’s travelers.